Paris fashion brand KENZO is known for its colorful prints and cooky patterns. Its Fall/Winter 2013 is no different. Drawing inspiration from the celestial, KENZO creative directors Carol Lim and Humberto Leon have chosen three prints (flying tigers, lightning and clouds) for its new collection. In what has almost become fashion tradition these heavenly KENZO prints with the translated onto a series of Vans silhouettes: the Slip-On, Authentic and, for the first time, the Chukka. The fifth installment of the KENZO x Vans signature footwear collection is now available at Kenzo stores, Kenzo.com and at select retail partners including Opening Ceremony, Colette, IT, Browns, Antonia and Holt Renfrew.
Image Layout: C_Rocka
- She’s Got Sole: Vans x Liberty Art Fabrics Holiday 2013 Collection
- She’s Got Sole: Vault by Vans x Disney OG Classics for Fall 2013
- She’s Got Sole: Vans x Hello Kitty
- She’s Got Sole: Vans x Hello Kitty Update
- Vans “Create on Canvas Contest”