Can you believe it–Christmas is just around the corner! Have you gotten your wishlists ready? Here are a couple of things from mine!
- Air Jordan 11 Bred Release date: 12/21/12 – Like many other sneakerphiles, I’ve been anticipating the drop of the Bred 11’s later this month. I think this is the sickest Jordan 11 colorway, so it’s no surprise that this sneaker tops my wishlist!
- Dimepiece Designs Army Jacket – I’ve been wanting an army jacket for the longest time, and this one by Dimepiece is my favorite! (http://dimepiecedesigns.com/
- Honey B Gold Dripping C’s earrings – Simply put, these are ill. What’s not to love about these dripping C’s? (http://honeybgold.bigcartel.
- The Wah Nails Book of Nail Art – If I can’t have all the colors of the rainbow spectrum, I’ll take some inspiration instead. If you don’t know what color polish to get for the nail polish addict on your Christmas list, this is perfect! (http://www.urbanoutfitters.
com/urban/catalog/ productdetail.jsp?id=25621343& parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS)
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette – I’m a huge fan of Urban Decay shadows. Even though I have the first Naked palette, this one appeals to me because its minimalistic. I like how the colors are versatile and straightforward, since I always go for the same colors in my first Naked palette anyway. Not to mention, the compact size is definitely a plus for traveling! (http://www.sephora.com)
- What I Want for the Holidays 2011: Yee
- Urban Decay Apocalyptic Nail Kit
- STRANGEBEAUTIFUL Library of Nail Color
- M.I.S.S. Beauty Tip of the Week: Ombre Nails
- Nails Did: iPhone Nail Art Apps