It’s the end of the world as we know it, a new beginning, and the longest night of the year! Once again I’m teaming up with my East Coast collaborator, Marmalade Vintage and bringing you “SPARKLE AND SHINE” to ring in the Winter Solstice and say “Frock you end of the world, we made it!!”
Please join us for a holiday celebration this Friday, December 21st from 6-9 p.m. We’ll be offering a selection of party frocks that will dazzle, cuddly furs, wicked footwear for dancing the night away and precious jewels to up lift the spirit. I’ve packed up 100 pounds of The Goods! and brought it all the way from California for the East side to enjoy!
We’ll kick off the festivities with Holiday drinks, and sweet bites provided by Heartbreaker Baker, which will also be available for purchase packaged in several gift size boxes.
The Sparkle and Shine collection will only be available for purchase through Decemeber 31st.
Marmalade Vintage, 174 Mott St., NYC 10012
- The Goods! Heart NY Shop-in-Shop Installation at Marmalade Vintage Opens Tonight!
- The Goods! At Marmalade Vintage Are Here!
- Mirror, Mirror: The Best of The East Bay Party 2008
- The Joan & David “White Collection” from The Goods!
- The Goods!: New Vintage Arrivals In New York City