Our co-founder Liz Baca’s The Goods! At Marmalade Vintage Pop-up shop opened this past Tuesday, so I obviously had to pop by to get a chic peek of the outrageous vintage fashions that she is known for. And Miss Baca, in her suspendered skirt, crop top, and “never not raving” lime green ass kicking boots were retro-modern vision. The shop was packed to the gills with friends, shoppers, and well wishers perusing the colorful array of clothing, shoes, and jewelry to the jams of 80’s and early 90’s freestyle tunes.
You can find everything from sparkly tops to solid bottoms, intricately woven sweaters, and statement outerwear spanning the ages at The Goods! at Marmalade Vintage until November 3rd. Additionally, you can also find Ms. Busy Lady and the Marmalade crew sharing a booth (#69) at the Manhattan Vintage clothing show on Friday 10/21 and Saturday 10/22 from 1-6pm
174 Mott Street
Open daily 1-8
- The Goods! Heart NY Shop-in-Shop Installation at Marmalade Vintage Opens Tonight!
- NYC: Marmalade Vintage Storewide Sale
- The Joan & David “White Collection” from The Goods!
- The Goods!: New Vintage Arrivals In New York City
- Summer Sale at Marmalade Vintage!