Women are taking over menswear these days. From the baggy boyfriend jeans, to tuxedo jackets, to sweats. Men’s sneakers are no different. A lot more women have been switching their style up by ditching the 5 inch platforms and throwing on a pair of kicks.
There are so many ways to keep your outfit girly while wearing sneakers. A classic bodycon dress and jean jacket looks great with a pair of Chuck Taylors. Skinny jeans and short shorts pair well with the wedge sneakers that are very hot right now. Showing a little stomach or shoulder also gives your casual boyish look sex appeal. Wear your sundress with a pair of sneakers instead of sandals one day and see how different your outfit looks!
- She’s Got Sole: VANS Sk8-Hi Platform
- Eyes To The Sky: Not Just For Biker Babes & Ladies Of The Night. Get Shorty In Leather.
- Celebrity Style: Valentine’s Day Inspiration
- Celebrity Style: What to Wear to a Summer Concert
- Eager To Wear: Print Bottoms