Summer is right around the corner. It’s concert season out here and some people have been asking, “What should I wear?” I say it all depends on the time of day. The most important thing to do wear is comfortable shoes. You’re going to be standing for a while. Performers never start on time. This can really be a feet killer if you’re going to an outdoor concert with no seating.
All of the celebrity inspiration I got insight from includes simple comfortable pieces. Something breezy, fun, and laid back. You’re going to a concert to scream your head off and dance. Feeling and looking great is important. These outfits have definitely inspired me for the Beyoncé concert I’m attending next week! It’s at night and it’s indoors so I’m thinking a sheer blouse and bodycon skirt. If it was in the daytime, I would most likely go with a simple maxi dress and statement necklace. What are your favorite looks?
- Celebrity Style: Sexy in Sheer
- Celebrity Style: 5 Items To Take Your Wardrobe From Summer To Fall
- Maxi-mum Femininity: Summer Maxi Dresses
- Celebrity Style: Holiday Party Inspiration
- Celebrity Style: How To Rock Animal Print