Since Hellz Bellz is one of my favorite streetwear lines, I thought it’d be fun to recreate one of their designs on my nails. As such, this week’s mani is inspired by the tribal print on one of my Hellz hoodies.
The hoodie happens to be one of my all time favorite pieces from the Hellz Bellz 2009 “Culture Clash” collection!
For this look, I started off with a blank canvas by painting my nails white. Then I used a nail art brush to paint on the details and color them in.
What do you think of these nails?
- Hellz Bellz “Culture Clash” Spring 2009
- Nails Did: Year of the Dragon 2012
- Hellz Spring 2010 Delivery One: “Obsessed With You”
- She’s Crafty: DIY Crackle Nails
- Nails Did: Street Cred Don’t Pay My Bills