Sneaker designer Ronnie Fieg is gearing up once again for another ASICS collaboration. As a sneaker lover, I have swooned and sweater over previous Ronnie Fieg x ASICS releases and have only been able to snag one pair. The next pair on my radar is the Gel Lyte V “Volcano.” The upper on these are a combination of suede, nubuck and mesh in varying shades of red, burgundy and pink. The orange ASICS symbol on the side of the shoe is an awesome shade of orange. An October 25 release has been confirmed and you can only cop these babies at Kith retailers or the brand’s online store.
Image Layout: C_Rocka
- She’s Got Sole: Asics x Ronnie Fieg Gel Lyte III Leatherbacks
- She’s Got Sole: Asics Onitsuka Tiger x Koi Club ‘X Caliber’ Pack
- She’s Got Sole: SNEAKER FREAKER Issue 23
- She’s Got Sole: Nike ‘Freshwater’ Uptempo 97
- She’s Got Sole: Nike Women’s Dunk Low Black/Pink & SUNO Sneakers