Flat smartphones are so early 2013. Introducing the Samsung Galaxy Round, the world’s first smartphone with a curved display.
The Galaxy Round features a slightly curved 5.7 inch Super AMOLED screen, which gives the phone a comfortable hand-grip feeling. On the back of the phone there’s a 13 megapixel camera. If the phone’s on a flat surface, you can simply tilt or roll it to the side and the phone will display any missed calls, text messages, remaining battery life, and more. There are also one-hand operation features” that bring a number of settings to a preferred side of the screen. Inside the Galaxy Round’s curved body lies a 2.3. GHz quad-core processor powering the phones Android 4.3 operating system, 3GB of RAM, and a 2800mAh battery.
The Galaxy Round is launching first in South Korea in a “Luxury Brown”, with an international release possibly taking place at a later date. Stayed tuned!
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Introducing The Samsung Galaxy S III
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – The Samsung Hennessy
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Samsung Galaxy Note Is Out of This World
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Samsung Galaxy Tab 3