Growing up I was obsessed with Lisa Frank. Her rainbows, hearts and unicorns were my favorite and I couldn’t get enough of stickers, stationary and folders. Her iconic look is instantly recognizable and just a glimpse brings back many childhood memories. It turns out Lisa Frank and her rainbow world actually do exist.
Check out the video below for an interview of the artist, and a look into her world headquarters, along with a peek at some original art — real illustrations and airbrush art. So amazing!
- The Vegas Diaries…Day 2: Nails Did
- Louis, Louis: We Love Sprouse Site Launch
- Frank 151 Pen & Pencil Set
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Peek Pronto – The Perfect Pint-Sized Portable Office
- M.I.S.S. October 2009: Asics Hello Kitty Gel-Lyte III