Sophistication meets street with the release of this simple (yet amazingly dope) Chanel quilted sneaker. Although the French fashion house is know for its high fashion garments and top of the line handbags, it does the lady sneaker lovers proper with this release. The sneaker’s mid-top upper resembles the coveted quilted double-C shoulder bags and sports a monochromatic color way. If you’re not sold because of the designer or look of the shoe, the details are sure to have you dipping into your “for emergencies only” account. The shoe’s tongue has a stitched Chanel logo while the silver eyelets are engraved with the brands name. On the inside of she shoe is a wool blend grey/black chevron print sure to be on trend for winter.
Got the currency for these kicks? Lucky you.
Image Layout: C_Rocka
- She’s Got Sole: Sire Varsity Collection by Pastry
- She’s Got Sole: Nike ‘Freshwater’ Uptempo 97
- She’s Got Sole: Valentine’s Day 2011 Edition
- She’s Got Sole: Givenchy for Converse
- She’s Got Sole: Missoni x Converse Chuck Taylor All-Stars