Flip phone; or smartphone? Why choose when you can have the best of both worlds with the Samsung Hennessy.
The Hennessy marries the “retro” (can four to five years ago be retro?) looks of a flip phone with the modern technology of a current smart phone. It boasts not one but two 3.3-inch 320×480 touch screens, with the outer screen bordered by the same three capacitive buttons found on many of Samsung’s other phones. The rear of the phone has a 5 megapixel camera. Inside there’s a 1.2GHz quad-core CPU powering Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) along with the standard assortment of things you’ve come to expect in a smartphone these days: a micro SD slot, GPS, WiFI, Bluetooth, a 1,500 mAh battery, and support for either CDMA or GSM SIM cards.
The Samsung Hennessy will be available in a chocolatey brown color this fall.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – The Samsung Galaxy Camera Mates a Real Camera With a Smartphone
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – The Samsung Galaxy Round
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – The Google Nexus 7
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – HTC Droid DNA
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Introducing The Samsung Galaxy S III