Well-behaved women seldom make history. I’m with you Eleanor Roosevelt. Respect for women in the sneaker community is at its peak and Converse is celebrating the women who don’t always play by the rules. For fall, the brand is releasing a collection of Chuck Taylors that are rocked up and rolled out. The releases feature zippers, studs, leather, distressing and just enough of a worn look to give edge without looking filthy.
The sneakers range from $80-110 and are currently available at all Converse retailers.
Image Layout: C_Rocka
- She’s Got Sole: Converse Chinese New Year Collection
- She’s Got Sole: New Balance 574 Womens “Rugby Pack”
- She’s Got Sole: Converse ♥ Marimekko Fall 2011 Collection
- Converse x Maison Martin Margiela First Time Collaboration Collection
- She’s Got Sole: Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star Hi & Ox – Valentine’s Day Pack