Hello Kitty will be making her Comic Con debut, in San Diego on July 18th -21st ,with the Hello Kitty Fashion Music Wonderland, an interactive experience bringing Japan’s vibrant pop culture to life. The exhibit will introduce a graphic novel of the same name – Hello Kitty Fashion Music Wonderland – and will feature giveaways, appearances by Hello Kitty herself, as well as limited edition Japanimation-themed products. And the best part? There will be a nail artist from Tokyo doing nails on Friday, July 19th and Saturday, July 20th giving fans a free Sanrio nail art application with any $25 purchase from the pop-up shop.
Be sure to visit Kitty-chan at Comic Con in San Diego. Say “Hi!” to her for me!
- Hello Kitty Beauty – Thursday, July 14th
- Hello Kitty Tokyo Pop Collection Exclusively at Sephora
- Hello Kitty 3 Apples – 35th Anniversary Event
- Sephora Announces New Cosmetic Collaboration: Graffiti Kitty!
- LA: Hello Kitty 35th Anniversary & Fan Party