The female sneaker saga continues. Heat has been flying out of sneaker brand boardrooms and onto the shelves of stores across the globe. The latest blazing release is this lady friendly version of the Air Max 1. The upper features a CMYK (substitute black for obsidian) colored herringbone pattern. The chevron inspired upper is accented by a pink/white midsole and lime green logo on the heel. The kicks haven’t been mass released yet, but they are expected to hit the States soon.
Image Layout: Feesh
- She’s Got Sole: New Balance 574 “Windbreaker Pack”
- She’s Got Sole: Louis Vuitton Monogram Stars Acapulco Sneaker
- She’s Got Sole: Supra Valentine’s Day Vaider
- She’s Got Sole: Deluxe x Vans Era
- She’s Got Sole: adidas Women’s Vanity Vulc Mid