It’s official. Nineties and neon are now trending for spring/summer 2013. Shocking hues are back and what better way to incorporate them into your wardrobe than by getting ‘ya nails did?! OPI gets a jump start on the neon nail trend for the year with the release of its Neon Revolution mini set. The 6-piece set features 4 fluorescent lacquers, a white base coat and a top coat for a high-gloss finish.
The limited-edition sets are slated to hit stores in July and will retail for $19.99.
Image Layout: C_Rocka
- Nails Did: OPI Outrageous Neons!
- Nails Did: Tink by Nicole by OPI
- Nails Did: OPI Minnie Mouse and Spider-Man Inspired Lacquer Collections
- Nails Did: New Collections from OPI & Nicole by OPI
- Hello Kitty Tokyo Pop Collection Exclusively at Sephora