Are you a proud iPad owner who likse to get raunchy in Givenchy? Then you’ll probably be interested in this new iPad case from the Ricardo Tischi-led French fashion house. Known for his fascination with gothic art and religion, this latest case is made out of an all black coated canvas and features printed images of a shark’s jawbone with a singular star on one side and a wreath of white and purple irises on the other. It’s like having two Givenchy iPad cases for the price of one. Speaking of price, you can pre-order the case now from LUISAVIAROMA for $311 with shipping expected to start at the end of September.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: BRRR! Gucci’s Luxury iPad Cases
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Wired x Incase iPad Snap Case
- Blogger Project: Case Scenario
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Introducing Apple’s New iPad Mini
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Case-Mate’s “I Make My Case” Allows You To Do Just That