Believe it or not, more cool things come out of Sweden than cheap furniture, meatballs, and house music, like these a-JAYS Five headphones by JAYS. The fifth installment in the a-JAYS series of bass-heavy earbuds is made from turned aluminum and covered in a flexible thermoplastic foam that makes the headphones durable and flexible and helps produce a better sound. The headphones also feature a once-piece construction and flat, tangle-free cables. No longer will you have to spend several minute getting the knots out of your earbuds and wondering how the cable got tangled in the first place. Three separate versions have been designed to play nice with you iOS, Android, or Windows device with each supporting all features of your smartphone such as answering/hanging up calls, playing and pausing music and videos, skipping songs, changing the volume, and voice control. They will be available soon in either bright white or matte black.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Onkyo Bluetooth Headphones for iPod
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Heartbeats by Lady Gaga Headphones
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Blinged Out Monster Diamond Tears Edge Headphones
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: UrbanEars Medis Refuses to Leave Ears
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Elecom Universal Bluetooth Pocket Keyboard