If you’re looking for an Android powered tablet that can easily be slipped into a bag without a) taking up too much space and b) causing you immense shoulder pain, Samsung’s got you covered. The company has just released the third iteration of it’s popular, Android based tablet, the Galaxy Tab 3.
The 3.7 inch WSVGA (1,024 x 600) TFT display tablet features a thinner bezel, a sleeker design, and a one hand grip form factor that ensures a higher level of portability and comfortability than it’s predecessor. There’s a 3-megapixel camera in the rear and 1.3 -megapixel camera in the front for video chatting. Powering the tablet is a 1.2.GHz Dual Core processor and Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) that allows for faster downloads and sharing while providing easy access to videos, apps, games, and the interne. You also get either 8 or 16GB of internal memory (expandable up to 64GB) to store all your pictures, movies, and favorite distractions.
Both Wi-Fi and 3G enabled versions of the Galaxy Tab 3 will be available in the US starting next month with prices starting at $200.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – The Google Nexus 7
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Samsung Galaxy Note Is Out of This World
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: The Stars Have Aligned to Reveal the Samsung Galaxy S II
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – The Samsung Hennessy
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Samsung Galaxy S IV