Stripes, are like, so hot right now. Designers like Vivienne Westwood, Johnathan Saunders, and Dolce and Gabanna are all utilizing horizontal and vertical lines both thick and thin in their Spring collections. Betsy Ross, perhaps foreshadowing a trend that would occur hundreds of years after her time, used stripes in the design of the American flag. Now Apple accessory makers Incase are getting in on the act, releasing a collection of iPhone cases and Macbook sleeves adorned with a hypnotic, striped pattern.
The Stripes Snap Cases for iPhone 4/4s/5 feature lightweight, minimalist protection utilizing either a horizontal or chevron stripe pattern. They’re hard, durable, and protect the iPhone’s sides, back, and corners. Meanwhile, the The Canvas Stripe Sleeve for MacBook Airs and MacBook Pros features a durable, canvas construction with a horizontal stripe pattern. The inside is cushioned and lined with faux-fur, ensuring your MacBook is protected while it rests comfortably inside.
The collection is now available through the Incase online store.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Mara Hoffman for Incase
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Incase Monochrome iPhone 4 Slider Cases
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Clare Rojas x Incase Limited Edition Collection
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Incase for Andy Warhol Brillo Collection
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Got Reception Problems? Incase’s iPhone 4 Cases to the Rescue!