The internet has been abuzz with the news that Karl Lagerfeld chose Keira Knightley to play Coco Chanel in an upcoming short fashion film and the trailer is now here! Entitled “Once Upon A Time” the short film features Keira Knightley as Coco Chanel as a young designer at her first boutique in Deauville, France. French film actress Clotilde Hesme is also in “Once Upon A Time” and I’m guessing she plays Coco Chanel’s aunt Adrienne.
The full film will be posted on http://www.chanel-news.com on May 8th at the same time as its premiere in Singapore, the destination chosen by Karl Lagerfeld for his upcoming Cruise fashion show.
Extract from “Tosca”
Composed by Giacomo Puccini
Performed by Gottfried Hornik, Fernando Corena, José Carreras, Berliner Philharmoniker, Herbert von Karajan
℗ 1980 Deutsche Grammophon GmbH, Hamburg
- Paris-Shanghai: The Trip That Coco Chanel Only Made In Her Dreams
- Audrey Tautou: The New Face of Chanel No. 5
- La Chanelphile: Chanel 2010-11 Cruise Show – St. Tropez
- Cuckoo for Coco: “Coco Avant Chanel” Exclusive Box Set & “Mini Karl”
- My Two Cents: Natalie Portman For Chanel