Celebrity makeup artist Ashley Gomila has worked with many famous faces and she decided to put together a little project where she could work her magic on Rye Rye. Ashley explained: “The overall concept for the shoot was to capture Rye Rye as herself just dancing, posing…as she always does….Her spirit is so colorful and youthful yet she’s still a little boss lady, which shows in the shots.” Check out the behind the Scenes of Rye Rye’s shoot for Frank151 shot by photographer Rony Alwin AKA Ronys Photobooth.
Photographer: Rony Alwin “Ronys Photobooth”
Makeup Artist: Ashley Gomila
Hair Stylist: Carlos Jamieson
Stylist: Jose “Hoza” Rodriguez
Nail Artist: Patty Cakes
Set Designer: Bama Dunne
Backdrop Artist: Richard Arthur
Wardrobe Provided by Adam Drawas Showroom
- Coutorture’s Fall’s Top Five: Past & Present
- LA: Rony’s Photobooth Closing Party at Royal On Main
- La Chanelphile Beauty Editorial: “All That Glitters”
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Sheila Frank Fall 2010 Collection
- 55 DSL Presents: Farewell Fiesta Sunday!