Last Friday night Ali and I went to see the opening of Amanda Lopez’s show “Mi Vida Loca” with photos from her archive. Since we drove into the city – and had a babysitter – we took advantage of the situation and had a nice dinner with friends afterward. As is usually my custom, I was channeling Chanel for my outfit – some of the items are Chanel, while others are just inspired by Chanel. Here’s what I wore from head to toe…
Earrings: Kate Spade studs
Nail Polish: OPI Berlin There Done That
Jacket: Lilih New York via The Goods!
Top: Boatneck Tee, Lauren by Ralph Lauren
Bag: Chanel Camellia Wallet with Chain
Pant: J Brand Jeans
Shoes: Vintage Chanel Mary Jane Heels via The Goods!
- Mirror, Mirror: Mini Market
- Mirror, Mirror: Blogger PROJECT Day 1
- Mirror, Mirror: Dinner, No Movie
- Mirror, Mirror: It’s Pop It’s Art Part II
- Mirror, Mirror: Vans Sydnicate Exhibition in SF