It’s hard out there for a pimp. Between work, happy hour with the girls, working out to get that beach body together, and catching up on all those back recorded episodes of The Voice, who has time for dating and meeting new people? Luckily for you, there’s an app out there to help you do just that: Swoon.
The concept behind Swoon is dead simple. You create a Swoon profile by linking the app to your Facebook account, and from there you’re presented with cards of nearby Swoon users containing a big, bold picture, first name, age, their number of mutual friends and shared interests listed. Below their profiles are an X and a checkmark. Tap on the checkmark to indicate you want to meet the person. Tapping X will keep it moving. If the person you’re interested in wants to meet you, Swoon will hook you two up. If they don’t, nothing happens (except your heart breaking from disappointment).
Swoon is available now free for Android devices with an iOS version scheduled to drop in May.
- Ask MISSter Simms – I Have a Crush On My Friend’s Crush
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Let’s Date Helps You Find Love From Your Phone
- Ask MISSter Simms: He Never Contacts Me
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Announcing the Blackberry Bold 9700
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – The Unlikely Return of Myspace