Converse was nice enough to invite me to their new super-secret Space174 – a gifting suite and pop-up event space to gear up all San Franciscans for the upcoming Converse store coming to Union Square. Converse will be hosting a series of events and artists in residence and will even be hosting part of its Rubber Tracks series in a local San Francisco music studio. I’m really excited that Converse is coming to town. Sometimes I feel like San Francisco is in the shadows of NY and LA but at least now we’ll have our own Converse store
Stay tuned for events and happenings at Converse Space 174 and I’ll definitely let you know about Converse’s grand opening later this summer.
Many thanks to Converse on my tropical floral Jack Purcell’s – can’t wait to rock these this summer.
- Bodega x Converse Jack Purcell
- She’s Got Sole: Converse Spring/Summer 2013 Collections
- Converse Announces Collaboration with Marimekko Spring 2011
- She’s Got Sole: Converse ♥ Marimekko Fall 2011 Collection
- Converse x Maison Martin Margiela First Time Collaboration Collection