Since 1898, Saucony has been making kicks that come in enough colors to make a bag of Skittles jealous. Despite the brands longevity in the sneaker biz, it is just releasing its first collection specifically for the ladies. The Jazz and Mastercontrol designs get a four color way look for the collection. The use of pink or purple accents skillfully included in each design tie the collection together. We know history repeats itself, and I’m glad for this piece of nostalgia to make its way back into my closet.
The collection is exclusive to Offspring. Its slated to release some time this month.
Image Layout: Feesh
- She’s Got Sole: Diadora Trident
- Nike Women’s Premium Print Pack
- Distinguished Cravat: “Our History” 2011 Collection
- Martin Margiela Limited Edition Michael Stipe Minicassette at Oki-Ni
- She’s Got Sole: Reebok Freestyle Hi ‘Bunny Pack’