Two years after it’s initial introduction, the ongoing collaboration between Incase and the Andry Warhol Foundation continues with the introduction of a new series of cases targeted to iPhone 5 users. Drawing from Warhol’s work in the 1960s, the new collection features four different designs that’ll add color and a hint of extra sophistication to your iPhone. There’s Mona Lisa, Kiss, Telephone and Flowers, each available in a variety of color schemes on Snap Cases that provide complete edge and corner protection and direct access to all buttons and ports. They are available now in the Incase online store for $39.95.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Mara Hoffman for Incase
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Andy Warhol for Incase iPhone 4/4S Cases
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Incase for Andy Warhol Brillo Collection
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Got Reception Problems? Incase’s iPhone 4 Cases to the Rescue!
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – The Incase x Andy Warhol Spring 2012 Collection