I loved Kate Spade’s Fall collection that was an homage to Pop Art with everything from Mondrian-inspired clothing to Lichtenstein-inspired bags. Kate Spade even had its own take on Pop Art with bags shaped as sunglasses and bags that screamed Taxi! Lucky for you, Pop Art never goes out of style so take this time to get your hands on some of these pieces while you still can! You can find them on the Kate Spade Online Store.
- Keds For Kate Spade New York Kick Sneaker
- Kate Spade: Behind the Curtain
- Mother’s Day Gift Guide: Small Accessories
- Style Coalition Presents: Fashion 2.0 Social Media Awards
- Mirror, Mirror: Art Opening & Dinner