Rumors have been buzzing around the interweb for a while now especially late last year about RETNA working with Louis Vuitton. Chatter started once photos of RETNA surfaced on Instagram where he looked like he was wearing a scarf with his own markings on them and he had painted some murals for Louis Vuitton stores. You can see the video of the making of the Louis Vuitton facade by RETNA below…
Well now we know for sure that Louis Vuitton has collaborated with RETNA on a Script Stole where he interprets the iconic LV pattern in his own signature style. The stole is 70$ cashmere and 30% silk and comes in two colors: Pink Pivoine and Grey. The RETNA x Louis Vuitton Script Stole can be yours for $860 – which is very affordable when you compare it to actually buying a piece of art by RETNA. I’m a huge RETNA fan and this is definitely on my “I Want This Very Badly” list.
- Louis, Louis: Louis Vuitton Monogram Revelation Bag
- She’s Got Sole: Louis Vuitton Monogram Stars Acapulco Sneaker
- My Favorite Artist Collaborations Out Now
- The Accessories Link List 6.24.2010
- Louis, Louis: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream!