As long as Apple keep producing increasingly more expensive and shiny new iPhones, there will be people buying them up in droves and dropping them. Repeatedly. Possibly into an open toilets. So it’s a good thing Incase keeps pumping out iPhone case after iPhone case to help ensure your investment remains protect. Their latest and greatest? The SYSTM collection for iPhone 5.
The SYSTM collection was designed to keep your iPhone safe under any circumstances. To that end each case features a decidedly rugged outside and an inner lining made from PORON® XRD. It’s the same shock absorbant material commonly used in skateboard shoes. In addition there’s an innovative side locking mechanism to ensure that your expensive investment doesn’t fly out the case during a heated conversation and shatter into several pieces.
Three models (the Vise, the Chisel, and the Hammer) are available now in Incase’s online store with prices ranging from $29.95 to $49.95.
- Pastel Monochrome Slider Case for iPhone 3G
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Incase Leather Snap Cases
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Got Reception Problems? Incase’s iPhone 4 Cases to the Rescue!
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Incase’s Spring 2010 Collection Has Something for Everyone
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Incase Monochrome iPhone 4 Slider Cases