Lana Del Rey released her video for Burning Desire today and it features the Jaguar F-Type. Burning Desire is also the title track in a special film called ‘Desire’ starring Golden Globe® winner Damian Lewis, which has been created by Jaguar and the award winning producers Ridley Scott Associates.
The ‘Burning Desire’ music video was filmed on location in South East London at the infamous Rivoli Ballroom, a Grade II listed former cinema that was transformed in the 1950’s and is the only remaining intact ballroom from its period in London. The distinctive venue’s eclectic mix of neo-classical, deco style perfectly complements Lana’s original style. In the video she is seen wearing a vintage Ghost floor length silk dress as she performs the track.
Jaguar’s film Desire will come out this Spring.
- Lana Del Rey – Born to Die The Paradise Edition
- Lana Del Rey – Bel Air Video
- The Music Link List – 07/13/2011
- M.I.S.S In the Mix: Theophilus London Drops Music Video!
- New Music From Lana Del Rey: “Summer Wine” and “Young & Beautiful”