I’m excited to announce that UNIQLO has teamed up with Celia Birtwell for a capsule collection launching in stores March 11th. The British textile designer fuses her iconic vintage and contemporary prints with UNIQLO’s modern Japanese global style to create a collection fit for spring. Styles will include t-shirts. tunic vests, shirts, jeggings, pajama pants, culottes, tote bags and scarves with prices ranging from $9.90 to $39.90.
I’m loving the colors and patterns – they are perfect for getting in the mood for spring. I’m so excited a UNIQLO opened in San Francisco – I don’t have to wait for my trips to NY to shop there anymore. If you are not in a city with a UNIQLO store you can find everything online on www.uniqlo.com on March 11th.
- UNIQLO’s New Concept Store & UT Projects
- Introducing Loquita Accessories
- Cosabella Sex And The City Collection
- Uniqlo Teams Up With Designers For Limited Collections
- ONLINE: Spring Cleaning on T&B Merch !