Although the official countdown to the Chinese New Year isn’t until Feb. 10, many sneaker brands are taking advantage of this year’s zodiac animal. Converse is getting in on the festivities with its limited-edition Chinese New Year collection. The collection includes the Converse Cons Pro Leather Year of the Snake and Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Chinese New Year Collection. The Converse Cons ($120) is constructed of high quality faux-python accented with a super soft sheepskin leather while the Chuck Taylor styles ($75-$100) feature snakeskin patterned uppers in rock and roll black, seasonal Chinese red, and unique metallic hues.
The collection is now available at Converse retail stores and at the Converse online store.
Image Layout: C_Rocka
- She’s Got Sole: Converse Spring/Summer 2013 Collections
- M.I.S.S. VEGAS 02.09: Converse at Project
- She’s Got Sole: Converse ♥ Marimekko Fall 2011 Collection
- She’s Got Sole: Comme des Garçons PLAY for Converse Pro Leather
- She’s Got Sole: Converse Fall 2013 All Star ‘Rebellious Spirit’ Collection