Being the sneaker lover I am, it is rare I get excited about a release. I’ve been in the game for over 10 years now so my collection is nothing to play with. With that said, I must give major props to Teyana Taylor and the adidas Originals team for designing one of the hottest female sneakers I’ve ever seen.
The Harlem GLC (Good Luck Charm) was inspired by the adidas Torison Attitude design, but the first lady of G.O.O.D. Music added her own flare. The sneaker features a bronze scaled upper, black details and the sickest corset-like lacing.
These shoes are sheer fire and are an absolute most definite cop for me. They are scheduled to release on February 16 and are rumored to retail for $140.
Image Layout: Feesh
- Upper Playground x adidas Originals
- She’s Got Sole: adidas Women’s Vanity Vulc Mid
- She’s Got Sole: adidas Consortium Women’s Pack
- She’s Got Sole: Nike WMNS Air Max 1 SP
- She’s Got Sole: Adidas Adria High & Low