I came across Mordekai in a magazine editorial – the bold pieces of jewelry caught my attention immediately. When I checked out the website I learned that Mordekai was more than a jewelry line – as Ken Borochov the designer calls it – it’s an “extreme adornment luxury line.”
Ken Borochov is an American designer and a stylist – his work as a stylist is apparent as many of his pieces I could see in editorials since they are very theatrical. That’s not to say we should leave these pieces in magazines – these are the kind of statement pieces that are conversation starters, style makers and will set you apart from the crowd. Where Coco Chanel recommended taking off one accessory before leaving the house, Mordekai’s Ken Borochov says””Put three more on and a crown!”
You can purchase Mordekai online in the Mordekai Online Store.
- Blogger Project: Cocotay Vintage Jewelry
- Ears to the Street: Summer’s Jewelry Trends
- M.I.S.S. NYC Showroom Visit: Bijules NYC Spring ’09 Rock Collection
- Introducing Love My Custom Jewelry
- A(r)mor Jewelry: Intricate Pieces for Daring Individuals