One of the hallmarks of street wear is the play on logos. Whether it’s Tide or Comme des Garçons, every street wear brand at some point or another has riffed on an iconic brand. The newest incarnation of this trend in comes from HLZBLZ, a sub-brand of Hellz. JUNYA MAFIA, the ironic slogan and play on designer Junya Watanabe, merges designer Lanie Alabanza-Barcena’s love & obsession of both high-fashion and hip-hop, creating a beanie, in Black & Magenta for both the ladies & fellas. You can get yours now for $35 online on the HLZBLZ online store.
- The New New From Hellz, BOTB and Junya Mafia
- House of BOTB “London Calling” Collection
- Women Making History: Lanie of Hellz Bellz
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Hellz Bellz Baby G-Shocks
- HELLZ x MATA-HARI Official LookBook