“Clang, clang, clang went the trolley!” I am very excited to announce that Chanel will be hosting an event in San Francisco this week to celebrate Chanel N°5 and the holiday season! Chanel has created an installation where the public can experience the world of N°5 inside a reconstructed San Francisco trolley car. The Chanel N°5 trolley will be open to the public on Friday, December 14th @ 12noon – 3:30pm and Saturday, December 15th @ 12noon – 3:30pm. It will be parked outside of Macy’s on Geary St. in Union Square Park. I can’t wait to see it! If you can’t make it don’t worry, I’ll tell you all about it
- Chanel Nº5 Trolley in San Francisco
- OOH! More Shoes On Sale This Weekend!
- NY 12/19: NY’s First Mobile Holiday Scavenger Crawl
- Sam Flores Solo Show at White Walls SF
- Alife & ARC Courtyard Clearance Sale