Classic meets contemporary with the announcement of OPI‘s Spring/Summer 20113 collection. Euro Centrale is a celebration of central Europe’s history and the direction its culture is going. Inspired by the rich past and bright future of the region, the collection is made up of twelve polishes that can spice up or tone down any warm weather ensemble. Glitter, metallic, bright and creme are all present in the collection which make it a for sure sell out.
Image Layout: C_Rocka
- Nails Did: China Glaze “Let It Snow” Collection
- Nails Did: Nicole by OPI ‘Something About Spring’ Collection
- Nails Did: OPI Limited Edition Holiday Lacquers For Disney’s ‘The Muppets’ Film Release
- Fall Down The Rabbit Hole With Urban Decay And OPI
- Nails Did: Mariah Carey x OPI Holiday Nail Lacquers