There are Christmas Trees, Hannukkah Bushes and Festivus Poles but nothing beats a Chanel tree. Done up in white, black and gold this is the most festive flora I have ever seen. Using vintage Chanel jewelry as ornaments, we decorated our tree with only the best. Everyone at MISS wishes you a Happy Holiday season full of love and warm wishes.
- MISS October 2012: Blood Thirsty for Louboutins
- MISS November 2012: Nothing Says Autumn Like Hermès
- MISS August 2012: Happy Birthday Santa Coco Chanel!
- MISS September 2012: Monogramouflage
- Miss July 2012: Living the Lo-Life