will.i.am isn’t the first name that comes to mind when one thinks of iPhone accessories, (inane rhymes and furry boots, however…) but the Black Eyed Peas front man recently unveiled a piece of hardware sure to make taking pictures of your lovely lady lumps (in the back and in the front) that much easier. Introducing the i.am+ foto.sosho, an awkwardly titled contraption able to turn your iPhone 4 or 4S into a real deal point and shoot digital camera with on board editing, filters, and the all importnat social connectivity.
The device comes in two flavors: the foto.sosho C.4 and foto.sosho V.4. The foto.sosho C.4 sports a vintage while and gold aesthetic and packs three interchangeable lenses (standard, wide macro and fisheye) and a flash module. The foto.sosho V.4 has all the same features as the C.4 but features a more modern look and a slide-out keyboard. Both attachments are expected to drop exclusively at Selfridges in London on December 6th. 2012 for an undisclosed amount of money. iPhone 5 users (people do use that thing, right?) need not feel left out in the cold as a version for that device (the V.5) is scheduled to drop in 2013.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – The Blackberry Z10
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Another Year, Another iPhone
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Get Into Shape With Incase’s New Sports Armband Deluxe
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: iDapt i1 Eco-Friendly Universal Charger
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Apple’s New iPhone 5s and 5c