Every so often a designer releases an accessory that takes hold of the imaginations of fashion afficionados from Rome to New York – the Prada Baroque sunglasses are one of those items. The scrolled arms of these sunglasses bring jacquard patterns to life in 3D that is both bold and subtle at the same time. With baroque influences in the air, you can find baroque-inspired products everywhere now. If you’re looking for gifts for your friends (and maybe some for yourself) you’ll love some of the products I found that reminded me of the scrolls of the Prada baroque sunglasses. For more info on the products below, check out my Pinterest page Baroque Beauties.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Sunglass Hut via Style Coalition. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Style Coalition.
- Jeremy Scott for Linda Farrow Gold Baroque Sunglasses
- M·A·C Baroque Boudoir Collection
- Design Insider: Living like Marie Antoinette
- Christian Lacroix for La Redoute
- 2 Looks Made Easy With the Vidal Sassoon Pro Series