The newest collaboration from New Balance and Japanese brand Frapbois have us seeing spots…again. The two influential fashion companies have joined forces in the past and their most recent release, the H710, keeps the spotted pattern trend going. The leather upper of the hiking sneaker is riddled with black dots. Its mesh inlays on the tongue and collar feature splashes of unexpected color. The shoe is currently available, and you can pick up a pair at select retailers for around $160.
Courtesy of HUH.
Image Layout: C_Rocka
- She’s Got Sole: Gravis Slymz Wax
- She’s Got Sole: New Balance 574 Holiday 2012
- She’s Got Sole: Ronnie Fieg x ASICS Gel Lyte V “Volcano”
- She’s Got Sole: Supra Women’s Vaider (White / Pink – Purple)
- She’s Got Sole: New Balance 574 Womens “Rugby Pack”