The New Balance 574 is the brand’s best selling silhouette, and with good reason. These shoes are probably the most comfortable pair of sneakers I own. Although I love my grey 574s to the earth’s end, I’m anxiously anticipating the two holiday 2012 colorways. They shoes have the same suede/mesh upper as the classics, but have a couple festive features. The holiday 574s have vibrant color and leather accents and feature woven bungee cord-ish laces. They’re available now at select retailers like Las Vegas’ Feature.
- JB Classics x Kid Robot x TILT
- She’s Got Sole: Supra Women’s Vaider (White / Pink – Purple)
- Funkmaster Flex x Ford x JB Classics
- She’s Got Sole: New Balance X Frapbois H710
- She’s Got Sole: Asics Gel Lyte III ‘Easter’