Looks like the ladies are getting a little more love from adidas Originals‘ top-tier line of sneakers. The Consortium Women’s Pack is the first of its kind from the three-stripe brand. The pack features three sneaker silhouettes. The ZX 700, a Sneakerstuff collaboration, features a blacked out upper constructed with faux snakeskin and suede quarter panels. A Gazelle Vintage has a deconstructed suede upper and a cork footbed with Wood Wood branding. A mid-height Basket Profi rounds out the collection. Its cracked leather upper and polka dot add just enough texture. There is no release date yet, but SGS will keep you ladies posted.
Image Layout: C_Rocka
Courtesy of Freshness
- She’s Got Sole: Reebok Freestyle Hi ‘Bunny Pack’
- She’s Got Sole: New Balance 574 Womens “Rugby Pack”
- She’s Got Sole: Reebok Classic Leather Pastel Pack
- She’s Got Sole: adidas Originals Gazelle OG Ice Cream Pack
- She’s Got Sole: New Balance X Frapbois H710