CVS is paradise for a beauty hoarder like myself. I don’t always have endless funds to spend on nail products, but Nicole by OPI makes it easy to be a beauty baller on a budget. The polish brand recently announced a line of seven new lacquers that will be sold exclusively at CVS.
The shades of pink, blue, purple and silver go perfectly with the frosty temperatures of fall. These new neutrals give your nails just enough color so you can wear any day at any time with any outfit. The seven shades include: I Sea You and Raise You, Always a Silver Lining, Don’t Overpink It, Feeling Grapeful, A Pinker Shade of Pale, Personally Speaking… and Marooned in Paradise.
These colors are now available for $7.99 each at select CVS retailers nationwide.
Image Layout: C_Rocka
- Hypnotically HIP: Nicole By OPI Hypnotic Color Collection Exclusive To Target
- Nails Did: Betsey Johnson x OPI Collaborate
- Nails Did: Pretty Pastels from Nicole by OPI
- Nails Did: Borghese Nail Care ‘Rapido Fast Dry’ Collection
- Beauty That Gives Back at Sephora.com