There’ something about the Hermès brand that evokes autumn to me. Maybe it’s the signature orange boxes and logo, or the company’s roots in riding with their heritage in creating harnesses, bridles and saddles for horses. I can just picture myself going out for a ride in the country side – in a full Hermès ensemble – and breathing in the crisp autumn air and seeing the vibrant rainbow of leaves changing colors. After a while I would stop and unpack my picnic which I packed in my imaginary Birkin bag. Mind you, aside from the occasional pony ride as a kid, I’ve never gone horseback riding – but I can picture it very well especially where Hermès is involved! Here’s to enjoying the season and all of its (imagined) pleasures.
- MISS December 2012: Holiday Chanel Cheer
- MISS October 2012: Blood Thirsty for Louboutins
- MISS September 2012: Monogramouflage
- MISS August 2012: Happy Birthday Santa Coco Chanel!
- Miss July 2012: Living the Lo-Life