Karmaloop is a giant in the streetwear game and they’ve recently spun off a site just for the ladies called Miss KL. The sister site features over 250 women’s brands with everything from shoes, clothing and accessories. Miss KL also includes a blog with great news, tips and interviews. If you’re like me and like to browse or shop on your phone then you should definitely check out the Miss KL app. It’s free to download and allows you to shop and share images of your favorite products. You can download the Miss KL app on iTunes and you can see the Holiday 2012 Look Book below.
- MISS December 2012: Holiday Chanel Cheer
- MISS October 2012: Blood Thirsty for Louboutins
- MISS November 2012: Nothing Says Autumn Like Hermès
- MISS September 2012: Monogramouflage
- Miss July 2012: Living the Lo-Life