Famed street art knitter extraordinaire Olek has hit the streets of London with a powerful statement. Take from a letter by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Olek brought the phrase “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere” to life through her preferred medium of yarn. Olek is London for a group show ‘Follow Your Art – Street Art Against Slavery’, which is in aid of Anti-Slavery International. If you’re in London you should definitely check it out.
September 29th – October 5th, 2012
Village Underground, London, UK
- OLEK AND THE CHARGING BULL ON WALL STREET
- Target Bullseye Bodega Sneak Peak!
- M.I.S.S. Weekly Art Roundup 9.17.09
- Dirty Laundry: The Art of the Stain in Modern T-Shirt Design
- MAC Makeup Looks At London Fashion Week S/S ’10-Danielle Scutt