For its second delivery, House of BOTB has released the “London Calling” collection. As the name indicates, the collection is inspired by designer, Lanie Alabanza-Barcena’s love & admiration for British punk fashion of the 70’s. Many of the styles you associate with the early punk scene – British plaids, cut-outs and bondage inspired details – are referenced in the House of BOTB collection. You can find the collection at House of BOTB retailers now.
Photo by Natalia Mantini courtesy of House of BOTB
- Blogger PROJECT: Belle of the Brawl by Hellz Bellz
- BOTB Fall ’12 “Anti-Heroine” Delivery 1 Collection
- Vans x Jesse Jo Capsule Holiday 2011 Collection
- Dion Lee @ Rosemount Australian Fashion Week
- Vivienne Westwood Launches Denim Line with Lee