The sneaker wedge is not going anywhere and Puma is here to prove it. The women’s spring-summer 2013 presents a very fashion-inspired collection with everything from traditional kicks, ballerina flats and the wedge. The color palette is bright mixed with some muted colors so the brights really pop.
The Puma Black Label collection featuring collaborations with with Alexander McQueen, Hussein Chalayan and Mihara Yasuhiro really take sneakers to the next level. I personally am a kicks girl so I consider all sneakers fashionable, but I could see these styles going really well with the fashion crowd that only considers sneakers for the gym. I would actually never wear the Black Label styles to the gym because they are just to pretty. Based on my track record they would stay in the box and never be worn. But you shouldn’t do that. You should get them and wear them in all of their glory! Stay tuned for styles in stores early next year.
- M.I.S.S. PROJECT: Puma’s Urban Mobility Collection
- Celebrity Style: Feminine Inspiration While Rocking Sneakers
- Fall 2013 Reebok Classic x Alicia Keys Collection
- The PUMA Lydia Bag by Heatherette
- Kicks at New York Fashion Week SS13 Part 1